Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Stuff

Hi everybody!  Just wanted to apologize for not updating in a while.  Coming up soon, you should see pieces on some or (hopefully) all of the following:

-Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon's run on The Punisher
-Just Cause 2
-The Fall of Math by 65daysofstatic
-Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (my first book review!  Although if it's bad, I'm not putting it up.)
-The first part of a new feature

Also, as a quick plug, I've started writing for my friend Ben's new music site called Avast Soundscape.  I've written a couple things for it; they're not up yet, but they will be soon, so check out the site and keep looking for my writings on it!

Finally, I've decided to remove my Google ads and the Reactions thing, because frankly, they're both pretty useless.

-Daniel

0 comments:

Post a Comment